Friday, November 9, 2012

New items




 Okay first off sorry I didn't get to update things in a few weeks.  We had some technical difficulties...aka my laptop cord fell apart..but moving on we have some great things to share this week. Lots of new berroco one of my personal favorite yarn brands.    

This is Quasar here is its stats Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi)175 yards (160 meters) 100% Wool.
It has some great colors and is sort and fun.  The sample cowl here is Seyfert a free berroco pattern. 

 This is Lodge.  It is Bulky: 47% Nylon, 47% Wool, 6% Rayo.  It carries 98 yards (90 meters) per ball.  
This book has lots of great patterns for this yarn.



We got in elements which is a great metallic yarn.  It is Aran: 51% Wool, 49% Nylon and each ball carries 153 yards (140 meters).  We have a great in store sample which is this.

 It is called Tauri and is a key hole shawl. 

 It comes from berroco book #321 .
 We got in some other great berroco books also I will throw up a few quick pics of those :)

I have one last this to share for the week.  We have a great new sample for big time a great new yarn I shared a while back.    It is the leaves shawlette by Amy Gunderson. 
It is a super cute casual shawlette.  Big time comes in lots of fun colors and it only takes two skeins to knit this beauty up.
Well guys I am off but keep your eyes open because Tuesday I will post a special announcement.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment